- Would like to register via Cisco PnP iPhone App a device which is not known yet to APIC-EM (1.3).
- The cisco manual for the PnP iPhone App state:
1. Tap Register Device on the main menu.
2. Tap Scan for Serial Barcode
3. If you are unable to scan the device barcode, you can enter the device serial number manually and tap Register Device.
- There is neither "Scan for Serial Barcode" function in "Register Devices" Tab (I use latest App V1.1(1.6.4)) available nor can be a serial number be manual entered. Btw. also on the Android version, there is no "Scan for Serial Barcode" available.
Do you have a project with a device rule and an empty serial number on your controller.
From memory, if one of those rules are present, you can then define the serial number for the device rule.
Please sign in to leave a comment.