NOTE: IWAN WILL BE DISABLED IF YOU UPDATE TO THIS PATCH:
Lots of changes to Easy QoS
- Users can define IP subnets for a custom application.To define IP subnets, from the EasyQoS window, select Application Registry > Add Applicationand enter the IP address in the Port/Range field.
- Users can define individual ports (23,24,25) or a port range (45-100) for a custom application.To define ports, from the EasyQoS window, select Application Registry > Add Application and enter the ports in the Port/Range field.
- Users can configure a DSCP value for a custom application.For example, you can choose a DSCP value in the Add Application pane of the Application Registry window.
- In addition to marking application traffic in one direction (unidirectional), you can mark application traffic in the reverse direction (bidirectional).To configure an application as unidirectional or bidirectional, from the EasyQoS window, selectPolicies, select the application, and then click the Edit icon next to the application that you want to change.
- Resolution of several CDETs that enhances your controller’s performance and stability.