Want to deploy some nexus 9k switches in a leaf and spine architecture with APIC controllers. Is Python required or does the controller come with pre-defined scripts and such..
- You can try this url which contains good material for getting started.
- Cisco DevNet: APIC Enterprise Module (EM) - Getting Started
- Learning Python is Good -- You can try this url for more details
- Cisco DevNet: Coding 101 Tutorial
- You can write scripts with Python using APIC-EM APIs. Here are some of the examples
- GitHub - CiscoDevNet/apicem-ll-sample-code: This sample code is paired with the Cisco DevNet Learning Labs APIC-EM APIs …
Please sign in to leave a comment.