Would like to search for nodes (by name or other parameters) inthe topology. After finding would like to "select" them. So need to iterate over all nodes. This already works fine for all nodes shown in the current view. (found many different ways to do so p.e.:topology.eachNode()
and so on.
As soon as a node is "hidden" behind a nodeSet this does not work.
So looking for a method to find all Nodes in topology also those being hidden behind nodeSets.
topology.getData() does not help, as unable to select them there...
If you are able to find currently hidden nodes, and you select them, is there a way to select all nodeSet(s) that are parents of the selected node.
- Node is nested under NodeSets. If searched for that node would like to "select" all the tree to the searched Node.
There are couple steps you can fellow:
1. find vertex : vertex = topo.graph().getVertex(ID)
2. check if vertex generated : vertex = generated()
3. if yes, just use topo.getNode(ID)
4. if not use this property find generated parent nodeset : var vs = vertex.generatedRootVertexSet(),
5 use topo.getNode(vs.id()) find parent nodeSet