Both ydk-gen and ydk-py have been updated at github.
Here is a list of features that have gone into the release:
- Improved logging to indicate message directionality (#388)
- Provide more details for validation error message for leaf-lists (#398)
- Remove indirect python requirements from
- If validation error occurs when decoding payload, include payload as an attribute of the
cisco-ios-xrbundle to support Cisco IOS XR 6.2.1 release
- Update Python package generation and post YDK-Py on the Python package index - PyPi (#404, #406)
- Separated top data classes from type classes in table of contents (#372)
- Fixed ydk version not being correctly printed for C++ documentation (#374)
- Indicate bundle version in C++ and python bundle documentation (#383)
Give it a try!
Please sign in to leave a comment.