Watch this 90-minute introduction to YDK. You can watch the entire presentation at:
The session covers:
- A general introduction to the benefits of model-driven APIs and YDK in particular
- An overview of the YDK API structure (models, services, service providers)
- An explanation of each of the current services (CRUD, Codec, NETCONF and Executor) with code examples
- Release details and upcoming work items
- A demonstration of a sample configuration app using OpenConfig BGP and a sample app reading operational data (filesystems) using its XR native model.
Watch it and let us know your questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.