Both ydk-gen and ydk-py have been updated at github.
Here is a list of features that have gone into the release
- Introduced netconf service and codec service
- Netconf service provides APIs to execute netconf operations
- Codec service provides APIs to encode python objects and decode payloads
- Support for yang deviation
- Support for subscribing to model-driven telemetry
- Logging made more consistent
- CRUDService outputs type of operation
- When logging is enabled, all NETCONF messages are logged including commit
- Log messages at various stages (send RPC request, receive reply, commit etc) instead of logging all at once at the end
- Updated enums in YDK classes to use enum34
- Improved enum documentation
- Improved error reporting for ydk-py and ydk-gen
Please sign in to leave a comment.