Released YDK-Py 0.3.0 as open source. We believe it will help the industry reap the benefits of data models and facilitate the implementation of network automation. This release provides model-driven APIs in Python for all native and OpenConfig YANG models in Cisco IOS XR 6.0.0. Download the package from the YDK-Py repository and install it following the instructions in the README file.Follow the examples included with the package and check out the additional sample apps we have made available. Please make sure you watch the repositories. This was our first release and you can expect a series of important enhancements and fixes coming up soon.
Articles in this section
- YDK-Py 0.3.0 goes open source
- How to start writing your apps with YDK-Py
- YDK-gen goes open source
- Sample apps for OpenConfig BGP posted
- Sample apps to read system time and file system info
- How to configure routing policies
- Setting the device locale
- Start automating IS-IS routing
- Watch YDK introduction
- How to automate inter-area IS-IS configuration
Please sign in to leave a comment.