I am currently working with an WebEx integration into an Web App.
The integration should look like this:
1. A user from our app can create a meeting inside our app
2. This user may not access the WebEx userarea (where he can cancel or edit the meeting)
3. Other users may join the meeting by paying a fee for this meeting - so accessing the meeting only by an "global" password is not great...
I have tried following things, but they dont seem to fit our needs:
- CreateUser (schedulingPermission = WebExUserID of main user, privilege = host)
- CreateMeeting (accessControl = meetingPassword, hostWebExID = WebExID of the user earlier created, attendeeOptions = registration)
Does someone have an idea how this could be done?
Or basically: Is the integration, as we need it, possible?
Thanks in advance!
I've moved this forum post to the WebEx Developer space so that those following this space can reply.
You have 2 options for this, require attendee registration, which results in a unique registration ID for each attendee, and is required to enter the meeting. This is the most common method for preventing unwanted access. Alternately, you can require attendees log in to the WebEx site before attending a meeting. Attendee accounts will need to be enabled by your WebEx account manager for this option, and each attendee would need their own account created on the WebEx site.