Jabber SDK for Web does not currently support desktop share. However, other Jabber clients do. You can use one of those (Cisco Jabber for Windows for example).
Articles in this section
- Jabber Voice/Video Certificate Errors
- Information for Syncing Jabber with LDAP
- What Programming Languages to Learn
- How Jabber Voice/Video SDK connects to a Cisco phone
- Deploying the Jabber Voice/Video SDK Browser Plugin
- Jabber IM (CAXL) API to Transfer Files
- Jabber Management APIs (SOAP)
- Integrate Voice Video and IM in a web application
- Jabber Demos - Common Bind Error
- Call Using Jabber Application From Web Page
Please sign in to leave a comment.