I integrated 10.6.2 CSDK for Voice and Video functionality in our app. It was running fine previously and calls were placing successfully after getting session.
Currently I am getting the issue after calling start-session method to library. That is, after sending session token, there are callback methods which have to executed after starting session but now no callback function is getting called after start session call to ACBUC framework.
The callback methods are as follows : -
* A notification to indicate that the session has been initialized successfully.
- (void) ucDidStartSession:(ACBUC *)uc ;
- (void) ucDidFailToStartSession:(ACBUC *)uc ;
- (void) ucDidLoseConnection:(ACBUC *)uc ;
- (void) ucDidReceiveSystemFailure:(ACBUC *)uc ;
- (void) uc:(ACBUC*)uc willRetryConnectionNumber:(NSUInteger)attemptNumber in:(NSTimeInterval)delay ;
1. Have the server or client app versions changed since the scenario was last working?
2. Can you provide a iOS client log for the scenario? You can do this using Xcode as per https://developer.apple.com/library/content/qa/qa1747/_index.html
Thanks for your suggestion.
I solved the problem. Actually the call to setNetworkReachable is not going through code. After setting the result value of network reachability, its working fine now.