I call Cisco Mediasense API to subscribe data from Cisco Mediasense, voice recording was appeared in Cisco Mediasense Search & Play but Cisco Mediasense API doesn't push data to subscribe URL. How to check and fixed this case?
Thank you for your answer and suggestion.
I am from the MediaSense team.
I believe you are talking about the Event Subscription APIs that you can use to monitor Call Recording Start & End.
You can use the API's in the following way.
- At first the 3rd party application needs to register for required Events using subscribeToEvents API.
- In the response to subscribeToEvents API, MediaSense will respond with the outcome + Events registered + Event Subscription ID.
- MediaSense will now send events using the above Subscription-Id to the 3rd party application whenever the event is observed.
There are 3 ways by which you can verify -
- You can confirm the triggers from the 3rd party application by searching for the events observed from the Subscription-Id which MediaSense provided in response.
- You can also test the current state of the earlier Subscription-Id using the MediaSense API verifyEventSubscription. This will provide a response whether the Subscription-Id is still ACTIVE or has it gone INACTIVE.
- You can also get it confirmed the following from the MediaSense logs ( ORA module ) and see if there is any START event triggered from the ORA logs when the recording starts.
You may involve Cisco TAC if there are any any doubts while accessing MediaSense logs or we can have a WebEx if required to gather and confirm the same.
You will get all the API details and the responses from MediaSense side in the Developer Guide. please have a look at the "Event Subscription APIs" section - Chapter 3.
Let me know in case of any doubts in the above said.