I'm trying to segregate the reports that CUIC user are able to generate using PCCE department. The end goal is to ensure CUICUser Department A can only generate reports on agents/team/skillgroups/etc that belongs to Department A only. Documentation isn't that clear in regards to the steps required to do so (You might also customize an existing report template to monitor a department's activity and performance, by creating a collection with objects from only that department)
The assumption of the steps required
1. Segregate the objects in PCCE into separate Departments (i.e. Department A,B,C)
2. Create new custom reports (or copy from existing ones)
3. Create new value list & collections based on Departments. Does this mean i need to create 3 sets of value list/collections; one for each Department?
4. Give access to the value list/collections to users/user groups
5. Out of box reports will still have the ability to run reports on all objects
Anyone done this before?
Yes, these are the right steps.
Please sign in to leave a comment.