I have utilised the customer-chat-sample provided from the Tools and Samples section in Cisco DevNet page https://developer.cisco.com/site/socialminer/documentation/index.gsp.
However I have re-written this sample in PHP because our website is coded in PHP.
I was able to create a Chat Request , however when polling the events I getting the API errors as: no user found for current session id. Please see the screen shot below. Bear in mind that I did use the same JSESSIONID cookie when sending a GET request over to social Miner.
And this is debug info for the GET request to social miner.
This is adebug info?
About to connect() to socialminer.xxxxxxxx.com.au port 443 (#0)
* Trying xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx... * connected
* Connected to socialminer.xxxxxx.com.au (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) port 443 (#0)
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
* SSL connection using AES256-SHA
* Server certificate:
* subject: /OU=Domain Control Validated/CN=socialminer.XXXXXX.com.au
* start date: 2016-05-26 03:35:38 GMT
* expire date: 2019-05-26 03:15:38 GMT
* subjectAltName: socialminer.XXXXX.com.au matched
* issuer: /C=US/ST=Arizona/L=Scottsdale/O=GoDaddy.com, Inc./OU=http://certs.godaddy.com/repository//CN=Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2
* SSL certificate verify result: self signed certificate in certificate chain (19), continuing anyway.
> GET /ccp/chat/?eventid=0 HTTP/1.1
< HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
< Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=C4531F338F2DD6E11CBAA619876E6320; Path=/ccp/; Secure
< Content-Type: application/xml
< Transfer-Encoding: chunked
< Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 05:17:12 GMT
* Connection #0 to host socialminer.xxxxxxx.com.au left intact
* Closing connection #0
Any help would be helpful.....
First of all, sorry for the delay in response.
From the HTTP traces you have posted, I can see that the SM server is returning you a different (new) JSESSIONID in response to your GET request each time.
Just wanted to clarify one thing - is this a cross-origin request to SM? (An XHR request directly from a webpage served from another server?)
Or, is this request made from some server/back-end to SM?
Can you share the snippet of code from the client that is actually making the GET request to SM?
Nagendra U M