- Where is the link to the Eclipse API for Data In Motion.
The Data in Motion APIs are provided by the Krikkit project under the Eclipse foundation.
The homepage for the Krikkit project is located here https://eclipse.org/krikkit/
Krikkit offers a C and Java library for application that want to communicate with Data in Motion instances.
The Eclipse Foundation API for Data in Motion can be found under the Krikkit project located at https://eclipse.org/krikkit/ (Note: A google search for Krikkit will take you to a proposal page and not the actual project.)
- How do we deploy DMo on a say, CGR1K router. How do we see Krikkit in action.
- Unable to download IOx image from the link since not a Cisco customer or a partner. Link for IOx supported IOS image
- Is the DMo made available on C819 via this IOx image. If yes, then as discussed in , if you wanted to deploy more applications apart from DMo, how is application packaging handled.
1) You have the right link. Im afraid you cannot download without a valid login to this portal.
Once you obtain your login you may want to use this image. It is more recent - Cisco Systems
2) DMo is a core IOx service. You can run your application simultaneously. Please note that the application packaging mechanism for 819 is different form the CGR.
You will have to download the c819 SDK and follow the instructions. The corresponding discussion forum is also a good source of information.
- In the URL below, there is a link for Downloads pointing to a .ova file, named 'DMO Release 36 102cc3.ova'. The download steps does not mention anything about license. How is this different from the link mentioned above.
- Cisco Data in Motion
This is a version of the product meant to run on the UCS-E. Please request an eval license if you would like to try it out.