- Trying to use APIC-EM 1.4 to configure QoS on new LanEdge/Core-devices that consist of Cat6840 in VSS. Those VSS'es use a dedicated port as dual-active detection with Fast-Hello.
- When trying to deploy an EasyQoS-policy it fails and looking at the "Preview Policy" could see that APIC-EM is trying to configure the service-policy on the dual-active-detection-interface. When an interface is set as DAD it doesn't accept any other interface-config.
- As APIC-EM exclude the VSL-interfaces is there anyway to manually exclude an interface from an EasyQOS-deployment.
AS of today, there is a way to exclude an interface.
Refer - 1.5 EasyQoS release notes
What’s New in Cisco EasyQoS for APIC-EM, Release 1.5.0.x
The Cisco APIC-EM software release provides the following new EasyQoS app features and functions:
- Provides for the traffic class to be modified for NBAR apps.
- Permits device interfaces to be excluded from QoS policy provisioning.
- Adds support for new monitoring functionality to assist in troubleshooting EasyQoS app (beta feature).
- Permits the user to change the DSCP value for each traffic class per scope/policy.
- Support for the Fastlane QoS feature on wireless LAN controllers (WLCs).
Please sign in to leave a comment.