Trying to understand the dual MPLS options for WAN connectivity.
-Two DC (One primary and One secondary)
-Two MPLS links to remote sites (One Primary and One secondary).
- DC aggregation router (PE) and Remote site (CE) both managed by us.
- Multiple VRF to send different services to CE.
Is this possible in current IWAN.
here is an example of dual link one internet one mpls
- Installed APIC-EM and not able to create the templates or configure the hub sites. Did a discovery and found the devices though.
- Can I use APIC-EM without Pfr? I have no issue with bandwidth. I just want to use APIC-EM as configuration provisioning and inventory tool.
Are you a member of this group a number of good descriptions here.
APIC-EM Video Tutorials
If you only one PE or hub site router to start with and one PE/Hub site router in secondary Hub site can we do iWAN. APIC-EM can discover two virtual devices (CSRv) (MC/BR) but unable to move ahead in Hub site configuration page. The message was popping up that you need 2 Border routers in each pop. Is it possible to have one router that will be MC/BR and will be the aggregation router as well for the WAN links.
Any other links to understand this will be great. My main intention is to understand the feature sets in a virtual environment and decide.
Currently, you need one BR (Border Router) per WAN service at the HUB.
MTT (Multi Tunnel Termination) - the ability to have multiple WAN services terminated on a single HUB BR is coming soon.
- gOTone WAN (MPLS) service in the Hub and One WAN (MPLS) service in the backup Hub. Do I need a dedicated MC and BR? Or they can be the same device?\
You can have co-located MC-BR. It should work w/o having external MC.
looks like you need at-least two BR in the HUB.