The apic-em controller in our lab has got ip address 10.10.2.20. Also running a generic windows 2012 dhcp server which ip is 10.10.1.50. We are a little uncertain about a few things including the option 43 settings.. Our Upstream router settings are as follows:
- Router(config)# pnp profile 3750x_project
- Router(config)# transport http ipv4 10.10.2.20 port 6088
- Router(config)# pnp startup-vlan 1601
Our dhcp server option 43 as follows:
1) the pnp profile will get created on the device that is doing PNP as a result of the DHCP option 43. You should not configure it manually (although you could do this for testing).
2) Is there are reason you are using port 6088, by default APIC will be listening on port 80 for the initial connection.
Which device is supposed to be doing PnP and is it a router, or a device (3750) that is attached to it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.