- With APIC-EM Ca2 release the PnP functionality works pretty well with Prime Infrastructure 3 (Patch PI 3.0.3 installed)
- It brings the following error:
- Error in create Or Update pre-provisioning Details
- On the other side I see that the configuration is transfered to APIC-EM GA but no site is being created.
- Need to Fix..
it is a known bug CSCuw88261.
fixed in 3.1
using your APIC-EM version 22.214.171.1247 , with the last PI 3.0 update:
3.0.2 patch + 3.0.2 update 2
- last techpak and device pak
- After checking CSCuw88261 it still does not work .
- Now PI adds the project to APIC-EM.
- But still got the error in creating or updating pre-provisioning details.
- The workaround did not work successfully.
- We need to create PnP Profile with new name."
Error from PI
Configuration is transmitted
No device information transmitted:
- As per Bug ID - CSCuv10564 Found some steps.Can you please try the following Steps to verify:
1. Enable APIC EM in PI
2. Create a PNP and provisioning profile (Is it this step not allowed)????
3 Make the APIC EM down
4. Try to delete the provisioning profile.
Result: PI doesn't allow to create or delete the provisioning profile and throws a clear error message as expected.
5. Now edit the APIC EM in PI
6. Try to delete the provisioning profile when associated with the older APIC
- allowed to create and delete the provisioning profiles in PI.
- -> Image, Project and Configuration is transmitted from PI to APIC-EM.
- But: The device Information is not transmitted (see last screenshot).
- I guess this behaviour brings up the mentioned error in PI.
- Is there a debug to have a look how the interaction between PI and APIC-EM performs.
- I will ask regardingPI 3.1 in Cisco Prime Infrastructure community.