- Looking for a way to preview scheduled jobs in PI 3.0 or 3.1 before they run.
- Also the creation time in prime is equal to the scheduled time and not the actual time when you create the job.
- How can you see the time stamp when you created the job. The closest is 'last updated but this is not what you would like to see.
- Created all my jobs using CLI template
You can use the GET data/JobSummary resource to see the list of jobs in the system, which are scheduled, and what the next start time is. The GET op/jobService/runhistory service can be used to see the particulars of the job runs, including details about their results.
- Where to go exactly to see the output using the information provided.
- When you schedule a job, you would like to see the details of the scheduled job and devices it is going to run on.
- Currently you can only see this information when the job has run.
Unfortunately,there's no way to get this information via the API. In fact,not sure that the job framework in Prime Infrastructure even supports this. We can show per device results after the job is run, but that's only because the job itself constructs a post-run job report that the job framework then searches for. There is no such mechanism exists for before the job is run.
Reaching out to the team that handles job framework regarding this.
Just a brief update: It's something they're planning to take up. But won't have any dates or releases to share until later, when development is underway. After the job framework team makes their changes, we can look into getting API support.