- Trying to change visibility of nodes in the topology.
- Able to set node._model.visible(false) then its gone.
- Unable to find that node in this.view('topo') in my nx.graphic.Topology any more.
- So not able to make it visible again.
- Looking for is the complete topology (if possible not only this view) including all nodes that model is set to invisible.
If you set the node's visible to false, topology will remove that node from stage, and you will lost the refference to that node.
There are two way you can toggle nodes's visibility
1. Refer to this demo : toggle node - JSFiddle Use vertex (node's model) to control it's visibility
2. Similar to to 1st one, but set to variable to node's model, and control it's visibility
var node_1_model = topo.getNode(1).model()
Please sign in to leave a comment.