The first version of ydk-cpp has been released on github as version 0.5.2 (alpha).
Here is a list of features that have gone into the release
- Introduced support for C++ YDK bindings (issue#118, related commits and pull requests)
- Added support for CRUD, Validation and Codec services, along with Netconf and Codec providers, YDK types and errors
- Added support for Path API
- Used libyang and libnetconf libraries as part of the service and provider abstraction layer
- Integrated with CMake build system
- Wrote unit tests using
- Added support for logging using
- Added documentation using
- Integrated C++ testing into CI using travis-ci (#286)
You can find the documentation at:
Please sign in to leave a comment.