A while back, we published a couple of sample apps for segment routing:
- nc-create-xr-clns-isis-cfg-40-ydk.py - IPv4 ISIS Segment Routing
- nc-create-xr-clns-isis-cfg-41-ydk.py - IPv6 ISIS Segment Routing
Here are four more sample apps for segment routing. They all work in the context of inter-area ISIS, include both IPv4 and IPv6 routing, plus they illustrate mapping server configuration.
- nc-create-xr-clns-isis-cfg-50-ydk.py - IPv4 ABR with SR
- nc-create-xr-clns-isis-cfg-51-ydk.py - IPv6 ABR with SR
- nc-create-xr-clns-isis-cfg-52-ydk.py - IPv4 ABR with SR mapping server
- nc-create-xr-clns-isis-cfg-53-ydk.py - IPv6 ABR with SR mapping server
You can review their GitHub commit for app details.