Let's kick off our OpenConfig week with sample apps for routing policy. Four boilerplate apps for CRUD operations, plus five custom apps to create and delete routing policies using this OpenConfig model (openconfig-routing-policy):
- nc-create-config-routing-policy-22-ydk.py - accept all routes
- nc-create-config-routing-policy-24-ydk.py - AS path, community, local preference
- nc-create-config-routing-policy-26-ydk.py - prefix, community, local preference
- nc-create-config-routing-policy-28-ydk.py - next-hop self
- nc-delete-config-routing-policy-20-ydk.py - delete routing policies
All policies are BGP focused.
You can find the apps at:
Review the README file for basic apps. It explains how apps are named and how to run them.
More OpenConfig sample apps are coming up this week!