1) In group report how to display the report with expand all groups?
2) How to cahnge the summary row with different background color?
3) When in calculated column division by zero display error and not 0 like in previous version.
4) Problem with threshold column the function not work right for example:
value>100 --> red color in the report red in value less 100 Is this product bug?
Please find my answers/comments below:
1. This is a new feature introduced in 11.6(1), slated to be released in Jun 2017.
2. Changing the color of summary row is currently not supported.
3. Are you asking to have "Err" instead of "0"? What do you see right now in the CUIC version you use, in case of division by zero? Please tell me the exact CUIC version and any ES installed on it.
4. I am not sure if I understood the question. Are you saying that you set a threshold for values greater than 100 and you are seeing it applied for even values less than 100? Can you export the report template as XML / ZIP and attach it here? (Not looking for the excel export from report viewer, but rather the template xml / zip which can be imported into another system).