I accidentally unsubscribed the 'finesse' user from the 'presencelistener' buddy. How do I fix it?
If an agent is logged into Pidgin and accidentally selects "unsubscribe" for the 'finesse' and 'presencelistener' buddies, the agent is no longer able to log in to the Finesse Agent desktop. All other agent accounts are fine and are able to log into the Finesse Agent desktop.
Agents should never unsubscribe from the 'finesse' and 'presencelistener' users on XMPP, but if you accidentally do, you must subscribe to these "users".
Using Pidgin, use the broken agent's XMPP account to subscribe to these two "users".
1. Add 'finesse' buddy
- Use Pidgin 'add buddy' and enter following fields
- Select already defined broken agent account (<agent id>@<finesse pub ip>/<resource> (XMPP))
- For buddy name, enter 'finesse@<finesse pub ip>'
- Hit 'add' button and let that update
2. Add 'presencelistener' buddy
- Repeat step 1 for buddy 'presencelistener@<finesse pub ip>'
3. Disable Account
- Go 'offline' with the broken agent's account
- Disable agent account (<agent id>@<finesse pub ip>/<resource> (XMPP))
4. Login the agent to the Finesse Agent Desktop