There are a couple of ways to connect EFM with DCM:
- DCM DSLink
- Using MQTT DSLink
The MQTT method is outlined here.
- Install and start MQTT DSLink on EFM node
- From dataflow.html page: Configure the MQTT link to connect to DCM
|URL||ssl://us.ciscokinetic.io (or ssl://eu.ciscokinetic.io ... depending on which Kinetic cluster the gateway is managed from)|
|username||<Gateway user ID from Kinetic> see Kinetic screenshot below|
|password||<Gateway password from Kinetic> see Kinetic screenshot below|
|clientID||<Any unique ID>|
|cert||<cert file from Kinetic> (see attached file)|
- Once the MQTT connection is configured. You can right click on the mqtt connection and choose "publish" operation (or click and drag the publish operation onto to the dataflow) to publish to DCM
- The MQTT topic to be used is also listed in the above picture with gateway details. (Use the observation topic)
- When using the MQTT Publish block in a dataflow, remember to set the "autorun" property to "true", so that any value/input change triggers a publish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.