Some problems occurs due to improper installation. Following below are the checklist to verify proper installation before proceeding with the troubleshooting process.
* Check that the Cisco CTIManager location is configured properly in the application user interface.
* Check to see if the Cisco CTIManager service is up and running.
* Check to see that the network connection is up between the JTAPI application server and Cisco CTIManager machines.
* Check to see if the CallManager DC Directory Service is up and running.
* Check that the Username and Password that is configured in the JTAPI application matches the Username and Password in the CallManager user.
* Make sure that the Enable CTI Application Use flag has been checked in the Directory Administration on the CallManager for the TSP user.
* Check that devices have been properly associated with the user in the CallManager.
* Check to see if the CTI Connection Limit has been reached.
* Ensure the Cisco JTAPI version is compatible with the version of CallManager. The JTAPI version can be determined by running 'jview CiscoJtapiVersion' from the JTAPI server command line. This version can be verified by checking the CallManager Compatibility Matrix.